Friday, November 9, 2012

Indonesian Glider workshop (in Quebec)

I currently have the following Indonesian gliding species in the studio for high-speed, camera trap photography of the subjects gliding/flying.  All camera trap and high-speed flash equipment is provided.  Legitimate Indonesian vegetation is also on site for set building.  Prior camera trap experience is not required.   

Flying Dragons (Draco volans)
Gliding Geckos (Ptychozoon sp.)
2 species of Gliding Frogs (Rhacophorus sp.)




Includes:  

- The Wildlife Photographer's Guide to High-Speed Tripwire Photography Using the Phototrap

- Decisive Moments: Creating Iconic Imagery

One day workshop fee:

$500CDN

4 comments:

  1. Legitimate Indonesian vegetation is also on site for set building. Prior camera trap experience is not required. Indonesian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.spektrum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog, Thanks for sharing your nice information and the blog. I like it.......

    www.fotoclipping.com

    ReplyDelete