Monday, November 30, 2009

Nature Sauvage Front Cover!

I was excited this morning to receive a request to invoice a handful of images for the latest Nature Sauvage. One of the shots used was labeled as 'Page 1". Evidently, Page 1 means the cover for this particular magazine! What a thrill! Nature Sauvage sets the very highest standard for Quebec natural history publications. It seems that their editorial staff choose the images that appear in the magazine based on the visual impact of the images and not any other secondary considerations. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I Scott, i received my copy today and was amazed, i thought it was your image since i recognized it...but unfortunately i did not find the credit anywhere so i wasnt sure. Anyways this image is great and looks very nice on the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Photo on canvas

    ReplyDelete