Monday, September 7, 2009

2010 ICF Pro Tour


"the world's richest nature photography tournament, featuring international nature photographers randomly teamed with regional landowners"
Barn Owl "rejecting" owl pellet (ewwww...)












Yup, I will be competing in the ICF Pro Tour again in 2010. Back in 2008, I came in 9th place with a portfolio that featured strong bird coverage, but I displayed a rather ho-hum performance in the four other categories. Still, above and beyond the prize money for 9th place, I also placed 7 of my images in the top 100 of contest, bringing my total winnings above that of the 8th place photographer. This is consistent with what has always been my photographic work ethic: low quantity, high quality.

A link to my profile at the ICF site.

http://www.imagesforconservation.org/scott-linstead

With way more tools in my photographic toolbox and perhaps a better work ethic (slightly), I hope to place higher in 2010. We'll see...





One of the "Top 100 in Contest" 2008 ICF Pro Tour, Western Diamondback Rattlesnake (wild), South Texas




2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott! Nice to see you in the "blogosphere" and good luck on the 2010 ICF! I'll be a regular reader of your page ;)

    The Barn Owl image is unique and spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for 2010 ICF!
    Get 'em!!!

    Wasn't the snake dangerous ?

    ReplyDelete